PHONE & ONLINE SESSION REQUIREMENTS
The following requirements will help to make your online sessions most effective:
- A Private distraction free space: Appointments require a private space, free of potential distractions and interruptions, and without others present during the session times (unless otherwise invited).
- Adequate internet connection & computer with adequate cam and mic (for online sessions):
- Make sure you have a stable or high speed internet connection and that you are hard wired in if possible, as wifi can be unstable. This will help avoid interruptions attributed to technology during the session.
- We recommend you test your system by making an online call of at least 10 mins to troubleshoot the quality of your connection. Due to the unpredictable nature of internet connections and technology occasional interruption may happen. Most laptops come with a webcam & mic.
- We recommend that you use a headset so that you can hear communications clearly.
- Before each online session please restart your computer and test your headphones, mic and cam to ensure it is working properly. Technical issues can eat up your appointment time very quickly. Being prepared will help you get the most out of your appointment.
- If there are technical issues with online appointments, they will be changed to a phone appointment to avoid losing time troubleshooting technology. Please be prepared to transition to a phone appointment if necessary.
PAYMENT AND FEES
Payment for online sessions is due at the end of your appointment. We are accepting payment by direct billing from extended medical insurance providers, VISA, MASTERCARD, and etransfer.
WAITING ROOM LINKS
*patients with scheduled appointments can wait in the online waiting room and will be admitted by the doctor at the time of their appointment