Your patient portal allows you to upload Documents of any labs, tests, or images you think might be pertinent. You can also see your treatment plans from each visit so if you forget your dosages, you can review your treatment plan at your convenience.
All your information is securely managed through our patient portal to protect your privacy. We use only the patient portal to share medical information between our clinic and patients so you know that your information is kept securely confidential.
Patient Portal Access Setup
1) Contact reception to get a Patient Portal Access Code sent by email.
2) Make sure you are using a desktop or laptop computer. The Outsmart program is not compatible with smartphones or tablets. (Outsmart is the program you access your patient portal and make your online booking appointments )
3) Locate an email sent from Outsmart that says "Patient Portal Access Link" (This link will expire in 5 days)
4) Click on the blue button that says, "Get Access To My Records!" This will take you to the Outsmart Patient Portal Sign in page.
5) If you already have an account set up, simply login. If you don't have an account, click on "Register Here," underneath the green login button in the left hand corner.
6) To share lab results, diagnostics, pictures, supplements, medications, or diet diaries, click on "Documents & Uploads" in the top right hand corner. Uploading pictures of your supplements or medications will work too.
7) To access your treatment plans, you also click on "Documents & Uploads" in the top right hand corner. You should see your treatment plan notes with the dates of your appointments. There, you will be able to check on dosages and any other recommendations from your appointment/s.