Standard laboratory testing can be an essential part of assessing your health. Depending on your health concerns, we may recommend specific lab tests to give us more information about your health and to monitor your progress during treatment. Please bring your most recent lab results to your first visit or subsequent visits so that we can review them with you.
What types of lab testing does your clinic offer?
- In House Laboratory Testing:
- These tests are available onsite, giving you quick results during your appointment
- Conventional Laboratory Testing (Life Labs) :
- The same blood-tests that your family doctor offers through LifeLabs
- You are able to order any necessary tests but you will be charged laboratory fees
- Specialty Laboratory Services:
- We offer specialized testing through various companies in Canada & the United States such as Genova Diagnostics, Doctor’s Data, Rocky Mountain Analytical (RMA), Stero-Chrom Analytical, Meridian Valley and more...
- Specialized lab testing can often identify underlying concerns that may have been previously undetected. This gives you functional information to get to the underlying cause (Functional Medicine).